1. Why did you choose to do business with Kara Homes & Associates? Met one of their Team Member, Jackie, and she was great and positive of the professionalism and knowledge about the process. Also, good recommendation from a friend who used them in the past.
2. Did you feel like Michael Kara and his team made it as easy as possible for you to complete and return documents required for your short sale? Were the documents easy to understand and easy to complete? Why or why not? The process was streamlined and fluid. Their team is responsive and professional, as well as flexible in their willingness to fax,email or schedule an appt for a face to face meeting.
3. How do you feel about the level of communication that you received while working with Kara Homes? very strong. i could not have asked for better communication throughout the process from start to finish
4. Does it seem that Michael Kara and his team are knowledgeable and experienced with real estate and short sales? Can you give an example? the provided good explanations of the upside and downside, which was the same message I received from an attorney i had spoken to prior and during my experience with Kara and Associates
5. Do you believe that your short sale was handled in a diligent and timely manner? Why or why not? yes, the process was excellent and we are within timeframes and expectations they set for me
6. Were Michael and his team available when you had questions? Were they easy to communicate with? Can you give an example? yes, Jackie, Britney and MIchael were very responsive via phone or email.
7. Were you pleased with the end result of working with Kara Homes? Why or why not? yes, was a home run
8. What do you think Kara Homes is the BEST at, and why? communication, knowledge of the short sale process. if you are looking to exit your property, they are the Team to use.
9. What do you think Kara Homes NEEDS IMPROVEMENT on, and why? nothing at this time, the end result is all i wanted